E-Boutique Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Frolic believes in providing high quality products and we are confident that you will love what you have purchased from us. However, we understand that occasionally you may not be 100% happy with what you have selected online; therefore Frolic is pleased to offer the following return policy.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
Please note: The online return and exchange policy applies for online e-boutique purchases only and does not apply for any purchases made in the Frolic Girls retail store. If you have any enquires regarding our in-store returns policy please doesn’t hesitate to email:
Frolic are happy to offer a full refund or exchange between sizes (excluding sale or promotional items) within 10 days of receipt of your order. The following conditions apply:
- Merchandise must be returned to Frolic Girls within 7 days.
- Return address is: 155 Crown St, Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia. 2500.
- All items must be in new & unused condition with all tags attached.
- Unless faulty, we do not exchange or refund lingerie or pierced jewellery for hygienic reasons.
- Swimwear must have all original hygiene stickers in place.
- Shoes must be returned in its original packaging and designer box. It is advisable that you try on new shoes on a carpeted surface, as we will not accept returns or refunds if the soles have any signs of wear.
- Garments that have been worn, washed or altered will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- All returns and exchanges will not be processed until the product is returned to Frolic.
- Please note that original shipping charges, shipping discounts or related expenses e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on SALE items or items included in any flash promotion. This policy is strictly for full price items only.
ONLINE EXCHANGE POLICY
Frolic will exchange an item within 7 days of receipt of your order with the following conditions:
- All exchanges are based on stock availability.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in a different size, subject to availability.
- If you wish to exchange your product for an alternative style, it is advised that you request an online refund and purchase the new product separately on our e-boutique.
- Frolic will attempt to fill your exchange as best as possible, however, it is not guaranteed your request will be available.
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs back to Frolic, and for the shipping cost of the exchanged product.
- We do not offer exchanges on SALE items or items included in any flash promotion. This policy is strictly for full price items only.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return or exchange an order, please follow these simple steps:
- Send an message or call us on: 0412 662 205
- Please include the following information in your parcel: Full name, order number, item(s) purchased and reason for return or exchange. If you are requesting an exchange please list the full details of your new request (e.g. style name, colour and size).
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs back to Frolic.
- We don’t take responsibility for garments returned without a tracking number.
- Please return your parcel to 155 Crown St Wollongong NSW Australia 2500
- Garments must be returned in the condition outlined above with the original invoice included.
- The customer will be notified by email once the return has been received and processed.
- Any returns or exchanges that arrive outside of the timescale stated will not be the responsibility of Frolic. We would like our customers to be happy with their purchase so have allowed a reasonable timeframe for the return or exchange of their order.
RECEIVING A REFUND
If you would like to request a refund from the Frolic e-boutique, please note the following information:
- All refunds will be processed within 48 hours of receiving the product at Frolic.
- The customer will be notified by email once the refund has been processed.
- You will be credited to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expense (including costs of FREE SHIPPING*) e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded. If required, contact your local custom offices to receive additional information.
- Once a refund is processed, your financial institution can take 3 – 7 business days to process the funds back into your account.
- We do not offer refunds on SALE items or items included in any flash promotion. This policy is strictly for full price items only. Please choose carefully.
Online store credit notes will expire 6 months from date issued on full priced items and can be used to purchase via our e-boutique only (not in store). In the case a credit note is offered on a sale or flash promotion item credit notes will only be valid for 3 months. Online returns can be made via our e-boutique and in store. Code will be emailed to you to that order your order. It is your responsibility to maintain this code and treat as if it were cash.
All items are thoroughly checked for quality before sending to our customers; however, if you strongly believe an item is faulty, please note the following:
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the garment is delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault identified on receipt of purchase.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and will be returned to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items but only where such items are deemed faulty or repairable. Repairs, however, do not come with a guarantee.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- If an item cannot be repaired or replaced, the customer will receive a full refund.
- To return a faulty item, please follow the steps listed.
How to return an item:
Please call 0412 662 205 with your tracking of your parcel and notifying us why the item is needing to be returned. ie. any item size swap, exchange, credit or refund.
Then please immediately return to our address below.
155 Crown Street
Wollongong, 2500 NSW
Include your order details on form provided in parcel.
Send items back via express post, with a tracking number included, this is proof that items have been sent back within the 10 day time frame. This way we can ensure parcel is received in time frame for return.
All returns must comply with all of the above. If the return does not meet the above you will be required to pay the extra shipping and handling charges for the item will be returned back to you.
EBOUTIQUE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY - AFTERPAY ITEMS
If you have ordered an item through Afterpay and wish to exchange or return, you can do so following the above policy. If you are exchanging an item for less or more value, Frolic will contact Afterpay on your behalf once we have received the item to arrange the adjusted payment schedule and amount. If you wish to return the item for a refund you may do so as long as the above policy is followed. Once the item has been received Frolic will then contact Afterpay on your behalf to arrange a refund if a payment has already been made.
EBOUTIQUE RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY - ZIPPAY ITEMS
If you have ordered an item through Zippay and wish to exchange or return, you can do so following the above policy. If you are exchanging an item for less or more value, Frolic will contact Zippay on your behalf once we have received the item to arrange the adjusted payment schedule and amount. If you wish to return the item for a refund you may do so as long as the above policy is followed. Once the item has been received Frolic will then contact Zippay on your behalf to arrange a refund if a payment has already been made.