MANNING CARTELL Faded Glory Mini Dress
Faded Glory Mini Dress with Chain by Manning Cartell
in FADED BLUE
Ethically Made in Australia
The Faded Glory Mini Dress is made from an eco-friendly stretch denim with a raw wash. It features panel line detailing to accentuate and flatter the female form. It features gold chain straps which are detachable and is finished with to stitch detailing and an invisible zip on the back.
- Manning Cartell is recognised by Ethical Clothing Australia as a majority brand for our clothing made in Australia only.
- 78% Cotton, 14% Reused Cotton, 6% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Can Be Machine Washed (30 Degrees)
- Remove Chains Prior To Washing
- Contains A Mix Of Re-Used and Recycled Materials
- Reduces Water, Wastage And Carbon Footprint In The Manufacturing Of The Fabric
- Style Runs Small, We Recommend Going Up One Size.
- Our Model is Wearing an Australian Size 8